Source - hindustantimes.com
England players will participate in the Indian Premier League (IPL) auction on February 6 and will play in the tournament for a minimum of three weeks.
The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) and the England Cricket Board (ECB) said they have agreed to work together to seek similar dates for the IPL in 2010 within the international fixture schedule so that the players do not have any commitments.
The two boards have also agreed to schedule Test and One-day International Series over a four-year cycle commencing in 2011, a joint statement of ECB and BCCI said.
None of the top England players could participate in the first edition of IPL last year because of clash of dates with international matches.
ECB chief executive David Collier said the decision was reached after several meetings between the boards.
"Our agreement is good for the players, the respective boards, our counties and for cricket," Collier said.
BCCI secretary N. Srinivasan said: "We are very pleased with the outcome of the discussions. BCCI looks forward to building upon our warm relationship with ECB."